Monday, October 1, 2007

I'm Back

So for those of you who don't know, I'm in Philadelphia, visiting for the next week or so. I would have posted something earlier, but I wanted to surprise my family -- so I didn't want anything on the Internet.

I got in on Thursday, and went to my family reunion in Wildwood over the weekend -- which is always a good time. This week, I'll be visiting the different schools in the Philly area that come down to Los NiƱos. So it's a nice mix of work and vacation.

I have a somewhat busy schedule because of my meetings, but if you want to get together, by all means let me know. I'll be at Nova's homecoming this weekend, so hopefully I'll see many of you there.

Monday, October 8th, is when I head back to Tijuana.

This week and Christmas are going to be the only times I'm home during the year. So make sure you get in touch

No comments:

Post a Comment